Korea

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 by Johanna , under

Hi everyone,

an update from Korea! We actually managed to catch out plane - believe it or not, we almost missed it and were running to the gate. Customs picked up a mesage thing on my passport from years back with the whole divorce thing, which then told them to contact the federal police. So there we were, waiting, and no-one was telling us what was going on. Felt like we were terrorist suspects or something! But everything managed to work out ok, we ran, and we just made it.

Haven't seen much of Korea, and probbly won't see much tomorrow. It's three degrees celcius outside and I love it! Just wish I had a coat so I could go for a walk tomorrow morning. May do so anyway. We did drive across the 4th longest bridge in the worldthough. And there's some strange sculptures and ac\rchitecture here.

So anyway, we're in this fancy hotel and are going to eat dinner now. Tomorrow it goes onward to London, another 12 hours of flying. Yay.

That's all for now!
~jo

5 Responses to 'Korea'

November 18, 2009 at 11:18 PM


Any pictures of Korea? :D Sounds awesome! Aside from the customs thing D: But yay things worked out! :D

November 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Comment by Johanna.

No pictures yet, haven't got my camera cable with me. And only quickbouts of internet access, there's queues. I'll put some up later. It's started to snow! Just tiny flakes, but yeah. :D

November 20, 2009 at 8:23 PM


Hi Jo, how are you? Mutti vermisst ihr posting!!

November 21, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Comment by Johanna.

It would be helpful if you actually said who you were next time...
Mutti vermisst ihr posting? Heh?

November 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM


it's me - thomas! but I found her posting!

Post a Comment